Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photo of the Day for Thursday, January 22, 2009


I'm excited to start sharing my photo of the day here on my blog, and through tweets on Twitter. I will challenge myself to keep up with this new feature! Some will be from a recent session, and some will be favorites culled from my collection of images that I've created over the years. If you're a Twitter person and would like to start following me there, my username is MaryLynneA. If you landed at this blog post because you're already following me on Twitter, I'm a Colorado Springs professional photographer specializing in babies, children and maternity. I've been creating portraits for families here in the Springs since 2001.

Today's image is of the first baby I photographed in the new year. What a gorgeous gift. She is an absolute doll, and looks so much like her big sister it is just amazing. Her mom had the cute pink bow made for her that morning, and was sweet to give me the bow after the session to use for future images.

www.ashleyphotography.com

No comments: