Monday, June 07, 2010

Colorado Springs Baby & Child Photographer | Then & Now

This image of these sweet little sleeping children is one of my all-time favorites that I have created over the years. Their mom, grandma and I had already been through at least 4 hours of craziness when they both fell asleep and we were able to capture this beautiful moment. We worked for it, that's for sure!

One of my absolute favorite things about my job is having the opportunity to watch all my little friends grow over the years. When it's your own kids, or kids who you see every day, the changes aren't so obvious. But with the little ones who come to see me for portraits, I don't usually have the opportunity to see them in-between sessions, so the changes they've gone through can be pretty striking. So I am happy that I've had more opportunities to photograph this brother and sister over the past few years. It's been fun to see how they are still close and have such a great time together. They were in again recently (now 5 and 7, I believe!) and I wanted to share some of the fun images from their recent session as well as some from a session in between.









11 comments:

Kim Fordham said...

I love the progression in these! That first image is absolute perfection.

robyn said...

Beautiful children! How neat to see them growing up!

angela crutcher said...

These are so sweet! Love the cute smiles and giggles you caught!

Julie Wagoner said...

How amazing to see them grow! Adorable!

Kristi Mangan said...

totally loving the interaction you've captured.... these are great!

Katie Lou said...

Lovely! It is so neat to be able to watch them grow in pictures!

mollie said...

such sweet love!!!

mandy said...

So much love in this session! Great job.

lisa said...

Gorgeous! How wonderful so see the changes in them!

Katherine said...

Beautiful! Love the moments you captured and seeing how big they have gotten!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Fun to see them grow! Sweet kisses.