Monday, August 10, 2009

Colorado Springs Business Portraits


Back to Business Special
Summer is winding to a close and it's time to get serious about business again. In additional to my family portraiture work I also offer business head shots. You'll receive a mini-session with one retouched full-resolution digital file for which you receive reproduction rights. You will have several images from which to choose your portrait. Use the image on your LinkedIn page, business cards, website, etc. 

My regular price for the in-studio business portrait session with digital file is $95, but I am offering them for $50 for one month from August 19th through September 18th. 

Sessions are by appointment in my studio in downtown Colorado Springs. Contact me at MaryLynne@aol.com or 719-329-0396 to schedule your session.

Put your best face forward with a new business portrait!

www.ashleyphotography.com

No comments: